The Saturday Seven
I am always on the internet. Searching for new things to find. Be it food, restaurants, shops, website. Anything. So I have decided to start writing the Saturday Seven. The Saturday Seven will be the seven top sites I have visited or found that week. I am constantly e-mail friends about sites, so this would be the perfect place to keep them. It is ridiculous how many sites I have bookmarked or e-mailed. Enjoy!
1. Vosges – I am completely in love with their Mini Dark Exotic Candy Bar Library. They also have the most outrageous candy bar ever – A Bacon Bar. That’s right. You read right. A Bacon Bar.
2. Cashmere and Cupcakes – This site makes me want to dress better. Makes me wish that I had her style. Unfortunately I don’t but I still love reading about hers.
3. Apartment Therapy – Don’t we all need a little Therapy now and then? This site is always my go to when I need ideas for K and my apartment.
4. Sur La Table – I want to buy EVERYTHING. Enough said.
5. Smitten Kitchen – An amazing cook. An amazing website.
6. Rebecca Thuss – If I had the money I would have her design my wedding. Completely gorgeous!
7. Cannelle-vanille – Every photograph is amazing. Makes me wish I could design food as exquisitely as they do.