1. Stephanies Kitchen – stumbled upon this website and truly enjoy it. There are many simple recipes that I would love to make.
2. Jin Patisserie– Kristy Choo is amazing. I go to this website sometimes just to look at the art of her work. It is amazing.
3. Uncommon Goods– a place to find some very unusual and funky stuff. I adore the glassware and want to purchase most of them!
4. Sugarlaws – there are many, many, many and one more many recipes that I would like to make from this site. Now I just need more hours to be added to my days!
5. The Bride’s Cafe – ever since the engagement I have been surfing around for ideas for the wedding. I have some in my head, but there are so many site out there and so many ideas. I just can’t wrap my mind around which I should go with. This site has many good ideas.
6. All recipes– this is my total go to place for recipes. I love reading the reviews on a recipe I am about to make to see what little changes or comments people have. It really helps me with the finished dish.
7. The Iron Cupcake– I want to do this so bad – too bad about the whole “I can’t find enough time to do everything I want” Grrrr!