My Top 5 Things to Cherish This Summer
1. Wednesday nights at Frank Sinatra Park in Hoboken. Every Wednesday night they have “Movies Under the Stars”. K and I love packing up a picnic and heading over to watch a movie with our friends or just the two of us.
My essentials are: Some freshly cute fruits and veggies, sandwiches, mini bottles of wine, angel food cake.
2. Summertime brings around some of my favorite fruits, which make for excellent desserts. I am a huge fan of homemade frozen sorbets and summer fruit tarts.
3. S’mores over an open fire. I love sitting around a fire and making them. Chilly nights couldn’t be more perfect.
4. An open window on a cool summer night. I adore hearing the crickets and feeling the cool breeze as I drift off to sleep.
5. Long walks with my sister. I love going out on a nice sunny day at the park with my sister and catching some vitamin d. Nothing is better then good conversation and a good walk.