Things I should have been doing today but didn’t:
1. Packing. I leave in a day and half and what did I decide to do with K today after work – Wendy’s and a movie. Sayyy what?!?!
2. Baking the friendship bread. I just couldn’t get my ass up to even think about baking it today. Work was so long and crazy that I just could bring myself to do much of anything when I came home.
3. The gym. My sister asked me to go. But did I? No. I should have. I think I would have felt a thousand times better then I do right now. Bad Wendy Bad.
4. Ironing. In order to pack I need to iron some of my clothing. On top of that I need to iron my scrubs so when I get home I don’t have to do it right before work after we get off the flight.
5. Getting Big Red ready for the trip to my parents. I can’t have Big Red at home all by himself. How would he eat?
6. Packing my carry on. I am a freak about my carry on. It must have everything I need. Books. Snacks. Water. iPod. Hand Cream. PSP. GameBoy. Games.
7. Cooking dinner. I know I should have cooked dinner. We should have eaten in. We are going to be eating out for the next week. But no. I wanted Wendy’s. Again…Bad Wendy Bad.