I love Candice of Bookishpenguin’s 7 Quick Tuesday Takes. I think I am going to borrow it for today =)
1. Just booked my birthday 2 hour massage and facial (part of my 101 in 1001 list). I can’t wait till Thursday. I need the relaxation.
2. Ate the most wonderful ham, brie and green apple sandwich today for dinner with the accompaniment of old Top Chef episodes. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
3. Decided that I am going to buy something on Etsy for myself with every other paycheck. Something small. Lately I have been neglecting myself. I really need to take care of myself a little bit more! And what a better way then buying a little something something for myself?
4. Trying to learn how to play poker better. K and I want to put together a little poker party in two weeks and I need to start understanding the game. It isn’t as easy as it looks.
5. Absolutely and completely happy that I only have to work 4 hours in the next five days. I deserve some time off after all I have been doing.
6. Scheduled a couple of places to check out for K and my wedding. I am really starting to think that a smaller wedding will be better. Less hassle, less money, warmer atmosphere and close family. But that is how I feel today…who knows what I will feel like tomorrow? (Always changing my mind!)
7. Can’t wait to read the pile of books sitting next to my bed. They keep tripping me as I walk past them. I think they are trying to tell me something…