Ten Things I’m Really Loving Right Now…
1. Homemade lemonade. While food shopping this weekend I came across a sale on some lemons. My aunt makes the most amazing homemade lemonade and I wanted to see if I could make it as well as she does. K was completely in love with it, so I guess I did a good job.
2. Veronica Mars. I don’t know what it is about this show. It was on a couple of years ago and this week I found it online. Bored with nothing to do I started to watch and then watched some more. I finished the whole first season and now I am onto the second.
3. The cool fall weather. I love this weather. I love being able to open the windows and feel the breeze. The smell of the outside coming in. It is so refreshing.
4. Decluttering and fall cleaning. It feels so good to have room to move and breathe. Empty places to rest your eyes. Living with less is best don’t you think?
5. Anticipation. There are lots of exciting things on our horizon and it is so fun to have big, happy plans looming in the future. A trip to Florida to visit my family. Broadway shows. Dinner parties. There is no shortage of things to be excited and happy about!
6. Fresh fall foods coming into season. Can’t wait to go apple and pumpkin picking.
7. Tis the season to start making soups. K and I can have soup everyday. Since the weather is getting cooler I am going to start making them more. I can’t wait – I have a list already complied.
8. The fall TV line up for this year. Looks like there are going to be some new good shows. And my old favorites are coming back. Already setting up the DVR.
9. Gift cards. I got tons for my birthday. Spending them slowly so it feels like I am getting more.
10. Three day weekend. Since my boss is away on vacation in Spain we are permitted to take some days off. I decided to take one this Friday so I could just relax and reenergize before the busy days at work come.