Ten Things I’m Really Loving Right Now…
1. Brie Cheese. K and I had a wonderful cheese platter not to long ago. So we have been trying to use all of the cheese in different ways. The other day I made a tomato soup with orzo and grilled cheese. I made three different types of grilled cheeses…American, Spicy Jack and Brie with pear preserve. The brie was my absolute favorite.
2. Packing. I am on my way this Friday to visit my grandfather in Florida. I don’t know why, but I love packing. Figuring out what I am going to wear and how much to pack to perfection. I hate when I pack things that I don’t need. I know too many people who pack things for “just in case”. When do you really need three “just in case” outfits? Rarely you need one.
3. RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser. This is a water-activated powder formula that gently cleanses, exfoliates and nourishes skin, leaving skin purified and baby-soft. You see I have been having a horrible time lately with finding a cleanser that does not make my skin react. I have very very sensitive skin. So when my boss recommended I try this and I did. So far it has worked wonders.
4. Magazines. I don’t know about you, but when I go out and get the mail and see that I received a magazine it makes me completely happy!
5. My new buttery soft leather bomber jacket. Oh weather when will you be chilly enough for me to wear it? I want to right now!
6. Turkey Hill’s Colombian Coffee Ice Cream. Someone needs to seriously take this out of our freezer. I have a small bowl of it everyday and absolutely love it!
7. Pandora Radio. If you have not checked it out yet please do! Pandora Radio knows just what I want!
8. Closet Cooking. Kevin has so many recipes that I am dying to try out.
9. Stews. I can’t wait to make more this fall/winter. We ate my beef stew for two days and K still wanted more!
10. Sunday’s. K and I have made Sunday’s just for us. Breakfasts, movies, music, dancing, reading, games and just having fun with each other. No one else. I love Sunday’s now!