Five things you didn’t know about me and most likely don’t care to know..
1. I read very quickly. I can read a few books a day if I’m not forced to do other things, like working, choirs or going out.
2. I do not wear shoes in the house. Never ever. I take them off as soon as I come home. I either have bare feet, socks or slippers. Never shoes!
3. I haven’t dyed my hair the same color at all this year. Now I don’t go crazy with color (no black, green, blue or green!) but I do change it each time I go. One time a little redder, one time a little darker, one time a shade lighter. I haven’t found the perfect shade yet.
4. I like wearing headbands. Not many people do. I wear them at least 5 out of 7 days at week.
5. When a recipe doesn’t work out I call for pizza. And we open a bottle and have a large glass of wine. Hey, no one is perfect. I accept the fact that not every dish works out every time. It happens to absolutely everyone. But wine helps.