Ten Things I’m Really Loving Right Now…
1. Cooking for friends and family. One of life’s great pleasures is cooking in the kitchen with a bunch of people you love and creating something delicious to enjoy together.
2. Walking in New York City. Just walking and watching the people walk by. Great place to people watch. And you always come upon a store you might not have noticed before and end up getting something great.
3. A handwritten letter. Instant smile when in my mailbox.
4. My crockpot. Who doesn’t love coming home to a meal that has cooked when you were working?
5. Drinking a cup of tea. It is something that relaxes. Something that is always a comfort.
6. Comfy Clothes. I love coming home to my amazing pjs! There is nothing that feels better than slipping into them after a hard day.
7. My blog. I actually really enjoy writing. I like finding things to cook, read, watch, and talk about.
8. The small things in life. Weather it is K making me dinner. Trying a new food. Watching a funny movie. Taking a nap. All are things I am loving!
9. The half an hour in the morning I have to relax before the day starts. I love that I have some time to sit and do whatever I want before the day starts. It just makes starting the day so much better.
10. The fullness of my life right now. Loving the fact that there is so much doing on and that the holidays are on there way.