Ten things I am loving right now…
1. Cereal. Who doesn’t love a good bowl of cereal? Consider the ridiculously wide array of choices…Honey Nut? Whole Wheat? Golden? Fruity? I want them all!
2. Peace and quiet. I love when the apartment isn’t buzzing with the computer, telephone ringing or TV blaring. It is good sometimes to just enjoy the quiet.
3. Scarves. Just bought another beautiful one. I am a bit obsessed with my collection of scarves. I really need to stop!
4. Hot chocolate. This is a staple in our house once the weather gets colder. We never forget the marshmallows. Never forget the marshmallows.
5. Tuesday happy hours at home. Yes you heard that right, K and I made a little tradition. When we get home from work on Tuesday’s we have our own little happy hour. No need to go out. The party is right here in our apartment. Lucky for us we have Wednesday’s off.
6. Planning trips with friends. Just finished planning a trip with friends to go snow tubing. I love helping put together get togethers. I think it is going to be a blast!
7. Walk in a winter wonderland. Long, leisurely walks in the winter have their very own charm. Crunchy, frosted snow covered grass, the cool wind in your hair, the cute clothes. Who can resist?
8. Wear Mittens. They make me feel like a kid again.
9. Dumplings. Ever since I first had them at Dim Sum I have been obsessed with them. Sometimes I wish I could eat them everyday. Alas, I can not.
10. Getting into bed for the night. The comfty pjs + the cool sheets + holding K’s hand as I drift off = complete joy.