Ten things I am loving right now….
1. Having a whole evening in my apartment alone. To blog, paint, make lunch for tomorrow and watch REALLY sappy girly movies.
2. Chilly nights with fresh sheets and piles of blankets. Bliss.
3. When your future husband to be turns to you and tells you that you are his best friend. Wow. Just wow.
4. The color grey. It is my color this season. I can’t tell you how many adorable things I have picked up in the color.
5. Coming home to find the package that I have waited for has finally arrived.
6. Having an intense conversation with a person who make you feel like you’re the most fascinating person that they’ve ever met and they completely get you.
7. Gadgets. iPod, GPS, Kindle, new small camera, my large camera, laptop. I don’t think I could live without them.
8. Laughing so hard that you have tears streaming down your face. Only happens once and a while, but when it does…man does it feel good.
9. That everything will be ok. No matter how bad it gets in the end everything will be ok. Sometimes things really aren’t as bad as you think that they are.
10. Emiliana Torrini. Really loving her music now. Go on. Check it out.