Ten things I am loving right now….
1. Girl Scout Cookies. Oh yes..who doesn’t love this time of year when our great scouts come out and sell those cookies. I know I love it…admit it…you do too!
2. Homemade chicken soup. Whenever I feel that I am coming down with something I make a big pot of chicken soup. There is nothing better than a warm bowl of soup to make the chills go away.
3. Bookishpenguin aka Candice. She won a ticket to Blogher and she is taking me. I am so excited!
4. The new Neo Whimsical color nailpolish from Essie. Perfect for spring.
5. Take-out. Who doesn’t love to bring home dinner? Not cooking on a Monday night…I am so there.
6. Big comfy sweaters on a snowy day. I have a sweater that K calls “bear”. It looks and feels so soft. It is perfection.
7. Dance parties in the middle of my living room with some of my favorite people. Oh yea…had one last Saturday night. Awesome.
8. Statement rings. Sometimes a ring is all you need.
9. Acoustic guitars. I could literally spend all day listening to someone play. Especially K.
10. New hair styles and new haircuts. I have been trying to get an appointment for my new style for 3 weeks. Finally going this Saturday! Woot!
What do you love?