I am so glad to be able to write again. For the last couple of weeks life has been getting the best of me. There has been so much to do, places to go and things that just needed to get done.
First off, I believe that K and I have finally found our wedding spot. We have the day picked and the reception hall picked. Now we just have to iron out the details with the our coordinator at the reception hall. By next week we will hopefully have the down payment paid and we will be on our way to getting married. Only scary thing – we have less then 6 months to plan it.
Lucky for me:
1. I know exactly what kind of flowers we would like
2. We have the invitations (just need to be printed)
3. We have already written up the list of people we are going to invite
4. I already have my wedding dress
5. The colors are all picked out
6. We have our guest book figured out
7. We have an idea on our favors
8. We have started a registry
Even though we have some of these things done, there are so many more things that need to get done. I have started myself a little book. I am researching everything possible. It is going to be a long road ahead, but with all the help I am getting it is going to be less stressful one.