1. Being productive. SO much is getting done for the wedding. Save-the-dates will be going out by the end of the week, we have booked our dj, appointments for the florists are made. Invitations are in the works and so many other things are getting done. I am so excited.
2. Glee. I just re-watched the older episodes and I can’t wait for it to start back up this week!!
3. Sunlight lasting well into the evening. I love coming home and it being light out. It makes the day feel so much better.
4. Windows open when I am sleeping. The cool breeze while I sleep is amazing – makes me sleep so much better and deeper.
5. Avocados. Mmmm…soooo good!
6. Walks in the park. I love walking hand in hand with my honey and experiencing the fresh air and the plants blooming.
7. The little details of our wedding. The songs we are picking out. Our guest sign in. Our thoughts.
8. Margaritas with new friends. I love learning about people and experiencing things in a new light. Always fun.
9. Southern Weddings Magazine Blog. What an inspiration.
10. Laughing. I can’t get enough of it. Who doesn’t love a good laugh?