I am a huge fan of New York City. It is approximately 20 minutes away by car from our place and always fun to go to.
Reasons to Love New York
1. Architecture. Who doesn’t love a good building?
2. Pizza. You have not had pizza till you had a New York slice.
3. Restaurants. So many to pick from. One around every corner. There is always something for everyone.
4. Shopping. You can find the most unique things in New York. The smallest shops have the best little items.
5. Art. Oh how I love art. IF only I could afford it. You can find art at galleries and museums. Sometimes even on the local corner or on your favorite building.
6. Broadway. The lights, the shows, the music.
7. Movies in the park. I love going to the park with a blanket and a picnic. What a great way to spend an evening.
8. Celebrities. They look just like us. They get bagels and lunch and walk. Sometimes you would never know if you are walking past one.
9. Turning every corner to find something unexpected. Be it a park, store or a friend.
10. Walking. Because everything is pretty much in walking distance.
11. There is always something to do. A marathon, a street fair, a celebration. ALWAYS something to do.
What is your favorite thing about the city?