1. Getting ready for the wedding. It is coming up so quickly (120 days to go). I am loving every minute of it.
2. A long weekend away. K and I are finally going to be able to have some relaxation for three straight days. No computers, appointments or work.
3. Wedding blogs. I can’t stop looking at them. I go through at least two a day. I love the ideas that the brides have and the many different ways that you can do the same event. Only problem is that I keep changing my mind about stuff for our wedding because I am constantly inspired.
4. Visiting friends from far places. Nothing is better then finding out a friend who you haven’t seen in ages is visiting.
5. Not saying no. Lately I have been trying to get into the habit of saying yes. Yes I will hang out. Yes I will go there. Yes I will try that. It makes life so much better when you say yes more. Try it out!
6. Getting our paper for our wedding invitations. My sister and I will be making our wedding invitations. We finally got the paper in. Now we just have to find the time to sit down and put them all together.
7. Chocolate covered anything. If it has chocolate on it I will eat it. Well, just about anything. A friend of mine gave us some homemade chocolate covered fruits (berries, apricots and other yummy fruits). I can’t get enough of them.
8. Summer colored nail polish. I have an obsession lately with the summer colors. Corals, light pinks and pastels.
9. Our registry. I keep looking at it. I love everything on it and can’t wait to see what we end up getting.
10. Looking for our wedding bands. We finally think we found the perfect wedding bands for the wedding. Now I just have to wait 120 days to wear it. It is killing me!