Ten Things I’m Really Loving Right Now…
1. The warmth on my skin. I have a nice little glow right now due to the last couple of days in the sun. I love the way my skin looks and feels after a light tan.
2. Macarons. I am really loving this wonderful cookie. Even thinking of having it at our wedding. I would also love this cake.
3. A good book in an air conditioned apartment. When it is 100 degrees outside there is nothing better than a well air conditioned spot to sit and relax….especially with a good book.
4. Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee by Green Mountain for my Keurig. Tastes like coffee and a blueberry muffin combined. Delish!
5. Our wedding invitations. The invitations are coming along wonderfully. After putting together the first one I cried. They are just so lovely!
6. Flats. This summer I have a ton of new flats. Every time I go to the store I want to buy another pair. They are so cute and comfortable!
7. Framboise Lambic Beer. I love it really cold and in a cute glass. It it a perfect “girly” beer. It is a Belgian lambic beer that is fermented using raspberries and goes amazingly with chocolate desserts and fresh raspberries. I can’t wait to make this Lottie + Doof recipe of Framboise Lambic Beer Sorbetto.
8. Covert Affairs On USA. This is going to be my new go to show to watch this summer. Reminds me a lot of Alias.
9. The posters and prints over at MadeByGirl. I want to buy just about every one of them. I just might one day!
10. Summer lists. Things you want to do for the summer. So many bloggers are doing it (Like Not Your Average Ordinary & Orangette). What a great idea. It is like my 101 in 1001 list only shorter. Too bad I caught onto it when summer is 1/2 over.