Lauren over on the little things we do has a weekly feature she calls Fill-in-the-blank Friday. She has a list of questions and we fill in the blank. This Friday is it is about sleep (one of my favorite things). Perfect for Friday!
My first Fill in the Blank Friday…
1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is brush my teeth. I am a crazy maniac when it comes to brushing. Especially since I work for an orthodontist.
2. When I can’t sleep I read my Kindle. After a couple of pages I am always tired!
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is pee and shower.
4. When I’m tired I get very cranky. K calls me “Cranky Pants”.
5. My dream bedroom would be full of soft pillows, light walls (maybe a blue or teal), soft blankets with a king sized bed and large windows with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Le Sigh!
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be at a beachfront rondoval in St. Lucia. I desperately want to go to one for our honeymoon. Too bad they are sooooo expensive!
7. The longest sleep I’ve ever had been when I was sick with mono. I slept on and off for a month and a half.
And the bonus blanks!
8. I sleep on my side and throughout the night switch sides.
9. When I sleep, I like to wear cotton pjs. Usually something cute or fun. I like to go to sleep with a smile on my face.
10. My bedtime is usually between 10 and 11 during the week. Much later on the weekends.
Thanks Lauren! What fun! Check out her blog “the little things we do” and link up your answers too!