Ten Things I’m Really Loving Right Now…
1. Rebecca Thusse. If you are ever designing a wedding or even a little party for friends you should check out Rebecca’s website. It is inspirational!
2. Sea of shoes.This girl has such amazing fashion sense at such a young age. I envy her clothing!
3. 1000 Awesome Things. It reminds you to remember that even though you are having a bad day there is always something out there at is awesome. Even the littlest things!
4. Tip nut. Many, many, many DIY household tips and projects. Looking for something to do or even how to do it…this is the place to look.
5. Design*Sponge. This website makes me want to do things. Be it decorate, paint, or reupholster something. Ooo and it makes me want to go to flea markets everyday to find little pieces that I can make over. If only I had a house to actually do most of this stuff!
6. The Craving Chronicles. I want to make about 75% of the foods that are blogged about on this site.
7. Omnomicon. Cute site. I love her tag line “say it with me now, “om nom nom”.
8. Delight. I want everything on this site! There is always something fun and unique to buy.
9. Plasticland. Odd little things for the house. Cute shoes. Retro clothing. Check it out.
10. House of Turquoise. I love the color turquoise. A blog about fabulous rooms in the color…sounds amazing to me. I. WANT. To. Live. In. These. Houses.