In honor of Lauren’s birthday over at the little things we do today’s Fill in the Blank Friday theme is a birthday!
Happy Birthday Lauren!!
1. Birthdays are: Special. So many people do not realized how lucky they are to have a birthday – to be here to enjoy it. Party it up!! So what if you are a year older! At least you are here!
2. My favorite birthday memory was my first birthday dinner with my now fiance. He cooked me dinner, it was candlelit and it was amazingly special.
3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is dinner together. We always go somewhere different and fun.
4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose croissants with strawberry jam, macarons and sipping coffee. (see #6).
5. My birthday is on August 27th – A Virgo girl!
6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to Paris. I would just love to spend a birthday wandering around the wonderful city eating croissants with strawberry jam, macarons and sipping coffee.
7. The best gift I’ve ever received for my birthday was a diamond vine ring from my parents. It is gorgeous. It is one of the three things that I would grab if we ever had a fire (along with my engagement ring and my childhood teddy).