Ten Things I’m Really Loving Right Now…
1. Finding money in odd places. Ever go through a purse that you haven’t used in a couple of months and find a twenty-dollar bill. Yea…I know…awesome!
2. Cupcake Wars. I love this new show on Food Network. I DVR it all the time and love to watch the flavors people come up with.
3. The smell of lavender. My boss bought me lavender to cook with. I just bought a cream with lavender. I love how the smell calms me and makes me think of fields of purple and green.
4. Watermelon. The perfect summer fruit.
5. The fact that my wedding is only a month and a half away. I can not wait to get married to the man I am so deeply in love with.
6. Discovering new blogs. Who doesn’t love the feeling of a new blog that you could totally relate to and that has wonderful pictures of food you want to gobble up?
7. Easy summer livin’. Long days, relaxing, cold beers, fresh sangria, sweet ice cream, and BBQs.
8. Eric on True Blood. Man he is tasty!
9. Pretzel M&M’s. Oh my! Oh yummy! Have you tried these yet?
10. Chick lit. I am always on the look out for a good juicy read for the summer. This is my favorite time to sit outside and read something easy and simple.