Yes…yes..I know it has been almost a week and a half since I have written. Bad blogger. Bad. Things just have been getting closer to the wedding so it is so hard to find a minute to sit and write. I promise to try harder!
So today Friday. What does that mean? Fill in the Blank Friday. It is travel themed. Something that I wish I could be doing right this minute!
1. If I didn’t have to work anymore I would travel to exotic places. Eat exotic foods. Read more. Oh and also have the cleanest house EVER.
2. My favorite thing about a vacation is seeing new sites. I love to experience new places.
3. When packing for a trip I make a list. Check it twice. Then pack. Then check the list to make sure I have everything I need. Ohh lists!
4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose my fiance (of course) and his brother. When the three of us are together it is one laugh after another.
5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are 1) a good book, 2) snacks, 3) my iPod.
6. Vacations are worth the money.
7. On vacation you must always try new things, experience the city like you never have before, have fun and remember that you are on vacation!
Happy Friday Everyone!