I feel as though I have not written on the blog for such a long time. I missed the Fill in the Blank Friday’s and posting. So I am back and here is the lastest Fill in the Blank Friday from The Little Things We Do.
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is take a shower and have a cup of coffee.
2. Today I wish I was at home with my new husband spending time with each other.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I’d buy something cute for the apartment. This is my new project since the wedding is over.
4. Tomorrow I will be having brunch with family, doing a bit of shopping with my mother, and when my hubby gets home helping some friends move.
5. Two things that don’t go together are hot dogs and mac & cheese. For some reason when I see people eat these together it completely grosses me out!
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is something sweet. We are a house that does not have a lot of snacks. So when K & I go grocery shopping we always pick up one thing that is sweet. A little treat for ourselves.
7. The last time I tried something new was last week. I always try to do at least one new thing a week. Makes life more exciting!