Ahhhh! It is finally Friday! Had a long week and I am looking forward to this weekend. A bit of work on Saturday then off with friends to NY for shopping, laughs and dinner. Then Sunday a relaxing day in.
Hope you all have a great one!
1. Blogging is something I like to do to express myself. I enjoy sharing some of the stuff that I love with you.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is tall boots. I have thick calves so I have not been able to wear them. Also, I am just too short to wear them and look cute!
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is becoming K’s wife. There are many other accomplishments that I have completed, but this one starts a whole new chapter in my life that I am excited to experience.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I’d choose the beach. There is so much to do close to the beach. K & I are actually going to be taking our honeymoon on a beach soon!
5. A talent I wish I had is being able to do make-up. At my wedding I realized how much prettier I am with make-up. Too bad I am so bad at applying it.
6. A talent I do have is is making the people around me happy. And baking. Sometimes the two go hand and hand. Lol.
7. This week was a very long one. So much work and so little relaxation. Looking forward to a fun filled weekend.