Another week has gone by. I always look forward to Friday’s. Not only does it mean that the weekend is here, but also that we get to do the Fill in the Blank Friday from The Little Things We Do…
1. I am currently navigating my way through my early thirties trying to show myself, my kitchen, and the world what I am made of. I am a receptionist by day and baker, entertainer and all around foodie by night. I smile a lot. I laugh too loud. I am easily amused. I find fun in little things – always enjoy life to the fullest. I am not one to take things too seriously.
2. I wish that I had more money. There are so many things that I would love to do, so many people I would love to help.
3. I like where I live. So many people make fun of New Jersey. Hey! I am one of the people who actually doesn’t mind living here.
4. I can make people happy. That is one thing I have always been able to do. I love that I can….it makes me happy too!
5. I hope that all of your dreams come true!
6. I think way too much. About too many things. Sometimes it gets in the away.
7. I was hungry, but my lunch just got here. Yay! Sushi!