Another week has gone by. I always look forward to Friday’s. Not only does it mean that the weekend is here, but also that we get to do the Fill in the Blank Friday from The Little Things We Do…
1. My last haircut was in June. I was letting my hair grow out due to the wedding. I actually have an appointment tomorrow to cut it!
2. My most daring hair moment was when I dyed my hair so dark it looked black. Wow. Not flattering on a girl as pale as I am.
3. A hairstyle I’d never be brave enough to try is a pixie. I just don’t have the face for it.
4. I’ve always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) all. I have actually gone just about every color that I have wanted. I never hold back..you never know till you try!
5. My go-to hair do is straight with the ends flipped up and in a headband. I can live in that hairstyle.
6. My biggest hair disaster was see # 2!
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is an angled bob. Thinking I might, maybe if I am feeling brave enough do it tomorrow.
8. My best hair day was my wedding day.
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was in seventh grade. I had a perm and did the typical big 80’s hair. Oh not so cute!
10. My hair is very fine. I sometime go to the hairstylist with a picture to find out what I want is not possible because I have such fine hair.