Another week has gone by. I always look forward to Friday’s. Not only does it mean that the weekend is here, but also that we get to do the Fill in the Blank Friday from The Little Things We Do…
1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include eating, relaxing and having fun on our honeymoon. It will be weird not to be in the US for Thanksgiving, but we will make the best of it! lol.
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was (is) each and every one of them. Family gets together and we have amazing food. What could be bad about that?
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is anything dessert. I am the baker in the family so I am always the one to bring a dessert. Each year I try to make two or three different things. Alas, this year there will be none (or something from a bakery).
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is the turkey. It is the only time of the year that I get it. K doesn’t eat it at all so we don’t really have any large gatherings where other people can help me eat it.
5. Thanksgiving free association! Pie, rolls, pie with homemade whip cream, mashed potatoes, ham, football, and family.
6. Thanksgiving is a time that you can get together with family and be thankful.
7. I am thankful for I feel so very grateful. I am lucky. I have the most amazing husband that a women could ask for. The most amazing smart sister. Parents who support my every move. A family that is there no matter what. A quirky little warm apartment. Friends who would do anything for us. Food on our table. Money in our pockets. Pockets to put the money in. My health. My amazing boss. Having a job to go to everyday. (This is from my previous post here)