Decided to participate in Bookishpenguin’s Monday Five Countdown. What a great idea!! Try it for yourself!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. My vacation – At this moment I am most likely sipping on a cool drink in the sun at a resort. K and I are finally taking our honeymoon! Woot!
2. My family – the most amazing family a girl could ask for. Just last week we traveled down to Florida to visit my grandfather. I am happy that I was able to see him.
3. My husband. I am so overly happy to be married to him. Husband. Husband. Husband. I just can’t stop saying it!
4. My crockpot. It has been a lifesaver because our schedules are so different. I hate thinking K doesn’t have something to eat when he gets home.
5. I am so thankful for what we have. Our apartment, our jobs, our friends, everything!
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. How we are going to miss Thanksgiving this year. When we first booked our trip it wasn’t a big deal, but now that we are getting closer to the holiday I am bummed that we will not be in the states.
2. This years Christmas cookie list. I don’t know what I want to make this year. I don’t have the tins yet. I usually have this all settled before Thanksgiving. This year I am not even close.
3. My grandfather. I did not want to leave him when we came back from our Florida trip. I really wish that he lived closer to us.
4. That I need to get back into inviting people over. Due to our wedding we were always all over the place and we didn’t have time for dinner parties or get togethers. Now that we are done I would like to start having people over again. I love entertaining and really miss it.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Snorkeling. I promised myself I would try it out on our trip.
2. Relaxation. Because I have been none stop for months now!
3. Unpacking right when we get home. I have a habit of leaving everything in the my suitcase for a week before I realized I need to use some of it.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Bills. Who doesn’t have this problem?
2. Holiday shopping. I am usually done and wrapped by Thanksgiving. I have only gotten one present so far. I am soooo behind!
One Random Thing
1. I tried to go shopping for clothing the other day. For some reason I didn’t find a thing. I didn’t like anything that they were offering, nothing looked good and I was completely depressed at the end of my shopping experience. Where are all of the cute, adorable, well-fitting clothes that I see in the magazines?
What’s going on with your five for today?