Decided to participate in Bookishpenguin’s Monday Five Countdown. Do give it a try!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. My warm apartment. When the weather gets colder I go into hibernation. I am so thankful I have a warm apartment to read, watch tv, cuddle and stay warm.
2. The game Apples to Apples. Nothing is better than getting together with friends after a long, tiring, stressful week. This Saturday we played Apples to Apples and it made everything better.
3. Once again my husband. He puts up with me on those days no one else wants to.
4. Food on our table. We are so lucky to have everything that we do. I count my blessings everyday.
5. My sister. She makes every Monday worth looking forward to.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. This blog. I haven’t written once since we got back from our honeymoon. The days have been so packed that I haven’t had a chance to sit down and think.
2. How fast the days are going this month. The month is packed with things to do and I feel as though I can’t get a handle on it. SO many things to do, so little time.
3. What to get K for Christmas. My mind goes blank. That’s what happens when he buys the stuff he wants when he wants it.
4. How cold it is. Man I hate the cold.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Finding spots for all of the things we got for our wedding. We have a ton of boxes that have things we received. Yet I can’t seem to find places to put everything. Our apartment is small, so I am going to have to figure out some crafty ways of fitting everything.
2. Getting at least half of my Christmas gifts ordered, bought or wrapped.
3 Our Christmas cards.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Holiday shopping. I am going to try to do most of it on the internet. Just thinking of going to the mall gives me hives.
2. Making my first turkey. Hope it comes out well.
One Random Thing
1. The other day I was going through our storage area to find my winter boxes of clothing. After going through every tupperwere we had in the storage area I realized that during my “Spring Cleaning” I threw out a lot of stuff. Most of that being my winter clothing. So now I have about 5 sweater to wear this season. Time to go shopping? Ugh.
What’s going on with your five for today?