Today is once again Friday. For us here in New Jersey it is cold and dreary and snowing once again. What a better way to start this day then with a Fill in the Blank Friday from The Little Things We Do…
1. My favorite quote is…I actually have too many to think of at this moment. Each day comes with a new one.
2. A bad habit I have is needing everything to have a “place”. I am pretty OCD when it comes to cleaning and things being in their place. I am so happy I have such an understanding husband. Lol.
3. The first time I felt like a “grown up” was the first time I got a job. It felt good to know that I could make money and support myself.
4. Weekends are perfect for relaxing and getting things done that you haven’t been able to during the week. They are for dvd marathons and hanging out with friends. Sunday brunches and cuddling with your honey!
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Amanda. I have no idea why but whenever my friends and I would play house I would want to be called Amanda Anderson. Funny how when K and I were thinking of names for babies I never wanted Amanda to be one of them!
6. I wish I could win the lottery and be able to pay off our bills and live comfortably. I don’t mind working, but the extra money would sure be nice!
7. A secret I have is that I have a BIG secret but I can not tell it yet!
What are you up to this weekend?