Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. Having the opportunities that I do. I am so grateful for everything one of them I have been given.
2. Snow days. We haven’t had this many snow days in New Jersey in a long time and I am LOVING it. Tomorrow we are supposed to have another one. This one is going to be Severe!
3. All of the sleep I have been getting. I really feel like I am coming down with something and I find that sleeping more helps me fight the germs!
4. Netflix. Gets me through the nights K goes to bed early because of his new schedule.
5. Online shopping so I don’t have to go out in this snow. The new bedspread just came in. I can’t wait to set it up on the bed!!
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. All of the mail coming in with my new married name. It is a bit surreal at times. This is my name. Yes, this mail is for me!
2. K’s new work schedule. It really does suck. He wakes at 3 and comes home at 1. I come home at 6. He then has to go to bed by 8:30-9. At least he has been getting weekends off.
3. Finish our paperwork for our wedding video. Yes, I am still so behind and I keep pushing the paperwork aside. I really need to get it done and sent out. ASAP!
4. What to make and/or bring for our snowboarding trip. We have a condo with our friends and all ten of us are staying together. We need to bring food and snacks for the trip. I just can’t seem to figure out what I want to bring yet.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Write a couple of posts about what I have accomplished on my 101 in 1001 List. I keep doing things, but haven’t had the time to really sit down and write about them.
2. Put together our wedding albums. We decided to make our own. They are from a website that can make your pictures into a hardcover book. I just haven’t had time to sit down and figure out what pictures go where.
3. Pack for our snowboarding trip.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Another day of shoveling. I really don’t mind the snow, but I hate all of this shoveling!
2. Drama that I know is bound to happen.
One Random Thing
1. I went to a football party this weekend. I was the only Jets fan there. I am proud of my green and white!! No matter what anyone else says!