Wow I can’t believe it has been so long since I have written on this blog! The last couple of weeks have been crazy, crazy, and even more crazy. The last thing that has been mind was this blog. SO now I am hopefully back and ready to start a new! And what a better way to start a Monday then with my good friend Bookishpenguin’s Monday Countdown!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. A new start. As of the 24th I will be working at a new job. It is a bit scary but I am completely grateful for the opportunity. I loved my old job, but good things always come to an end.
2. My husband. He is a sweetheart. The other day while we were talking he told me that no matter where he is he always happy to know that he is coming home to me and that he loves our life together. Aww…
3. TV shows on Netflix. They are a great way to fill a sleepless night or to catch up on a show that you never got to see because you DVR too many shows as it is. (Cough…cough).
4. A non-snowing week. This has been the first week in what feels like months that we did not get a snow storm. I am completely grateful for this because I didn’t have to pick up my shovel!
5. My new crockpot. My parents bought me a new crockpot for Christmas and this week was the first time I was able to use it. I love knowing that I can come home to a home cooked meal all ready for me.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. I need to shop. The old job I had we wore scrubs. My new job is business causal. I have nothing to wear!
2. This blog. I have been wanting to revamp it and write more. As you can see that has not been working out.
3. Upcoming trips. There are a couple of trips that I would like to take in the upcoming months. Now I just have to figure out the $$ situation.
4. Scheduling time to see friends and do other things that do not involve homework or staying home.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Writing more on the blog. I really need to update some spots and write about things that have been happening.
2. Buy a couple of outfits for work. Things that I can mix and match until I can buy more pieces. I am pretty excited about being able to get dressed up again!
3. I have a pile of recipes that I would like to try out. I want to try at least three this week.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Getting into a new schedule in the morning. There will be no morning breakfast with a bit of television watching and leaving five minutes before I have to get to work.
2. Bills. Who doesn’t have this problem?
One Random Thing
1. For the last month I have been addicted to jumbo marshmallows. It is sick really…who thinks about snacking on a jumbo marshmallow at work? I do. I think I need help!
What’s going on with your five for today?