1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is exclamation points for some reason seem to be a really big problem for me. For some reason I am always excited!!!!
2. Today I am thankful that today is Friday. I am looking forward to our weekend and finally being able to do some laundry.
3. My best friend is actually I have three best friends. My sister, my husband and my friend K. They are always the people I can go to when I need them.
4. A quirky thing about me is that I am just one of the guys. Also, I like to do things other people don’t like to. Like clean.
5. This weekend I am going to do laundry and clean. Two things that are on the top of my list. Also go to a Chocolate Expo and spend sometime with my family.
6. Something that worries me is learning everything that I need to for my new job. I can’t tell you how many binders I have of things that I need to learn. I have been quite overwhelmed for the last couple of days. I even dream of work. I know it is going to take time. I just hope the dreams stop!! (there go those darn exclamation points again!)
7. On my night stand you would find my bedside lamp, my kindle, usually my cell phone and iTouch. Sometimes a hair tie or two and my night mask.