I keep looking back at all of my blog posts and the Monday Five Countdown and the Fill in the Blank Friday’s are the only two that I have done in the last couple of months. I am ashamed! But it has been super busy SO now I am hopefully back and ready to start a new! And what a better way to start a Monday then with my good friend Bookishpenguin’s Monday Countdown!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. My new job. There are so many new things to learn and so many new people to meet. I am really enjoying going to work everyday.
2. My commute. I know that sounds like the weirdest thing ever, but it is true. I enjoy hopping into my car and putting my iPod on shuffle. It gives me time to think and get ready for the day ahead.
3. I had a few hours the other day to sit and read. With everything that is going on I have not had much time to myself. It felt nice to just sit and relax.
4. I am so happy that I was able to get a little time in with friends and family this weekend. K and I have been so busy with our schedules that we haven’t had much time for anything else but work and home responsibilities. It felt great to be able to talk, laugh and have a great time.
5. Having people I know at my new job. It feels good to know that I am not alone here and that I have friends.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. What I need to make for dinner. Lately I have had a had time thinking of things to cook. I get home and just want to crash. Unfortunately, my stomach does not want this.
2. Blogging. I have not done a whole lot of blogging in the last couple of months. I really need to start getting back into the swing of things. I kind of miss it.
3. How much laundry that I had to do over this weekend. I can’t believe that I let it get that bad. Two weeks worth of clothing! I am so glad that it is all finished and put away! It means I have one less thing to tackle this week.
4. I need to figure out how to balance my new job with my personal life. Lately I have been coming home and studying up on work things. Maybe this is only because I just started.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Schedule blog posts. If I do that I will be more likely to write. It just seems that I have to find the time to write…
2. Buy a couple more outfits for work and figure out how to mix them. I have the staples, now I just need to find the accessories.
3. Cook dinner at least four times this week. Last week I completely failed to do this.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Bills. Since I switched jobs in the middle of a pay week it put a big wrench in my finances. Can’t wait till I am back on track.
2. My diet. I have been trying to eat better and make better choices when it comes to my eating. Unfortunately, it seems that all my body really wants right now is chocolate.
One Random Thing
1. The other day I was driving to work and was stuck in traffic. I look over and see a grown women sucking her thumb. I couldn’t help but laugh.
What’s going on with your five for today?