Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. K was able to get his internship. Good things can come of this. We hope.
2. Trying new things. Last week we tried Moroccan food with some friends. I love trying new things and finding out that I actually like them.
3. A cooking class that teaches you something you didn’t previously know.
4. Being surprised at work by flowers. Awww….
5. Family. Because they are the best!
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. That K got the internship, but how we are not going to have a summer because he is working seven days a week.
2. My wardrobe. I need more clothing for work. I really need to go to the mall, but I hate the mall.
3. How busy the upcoming weekends are going to be. Our weekends are already booked till May. I am booked till June. Phew!
4. Moroccan food. I want more.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Cleaning the house. I was so tired last week that all I did was lounge around. No cleaning was done. Now I have two weeks of cleaning to do!
2. Finding at least two new pairs of shoes for work and a new pair of everyday sneakers.
3. Cook dinner. I have been a very bad girl and we have been ordering out waaaayyyy too much!
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Bills. Duh…unless you are rich!
2. Chocolate. I have been a very bad girl this week. I need to keep my cravings under control.
One Random Thing
1. Last week my sister, K and I went to see a movie preview. We were the first audience to see the movie (I wonder if they say that to every audience) and we loved it. It was funny and quirky and it was all about butter carving. How random is that?
What’s going on with your five for today?