Horrary it is Friday!
Looking forward to this weekend! So what a better way to start it then with a Fill in the Blank Friday from The Little Things We Do…
1. Something that makes me a great friend is that I am the planner. When everyone else is doing their thing and can’t think of planning something out to see each other I send out the request. I know that everyone has their own life and schedules, but I like to be the one to put a little fun in there. Sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming, but I enjoy it in the end.
2. I am a wife, daughter, sister, friend, lover, people pleaser, planner, baker, cook, people watcher, coffee lover, movie watcher, bunny lover, book reader.
3. I am not a summer lover, kiwi eater, tolerant of rude people.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be loving, comfortable and observant.
5. Something I’m really cheap about is certain products. My make-up is Cover Girl. I don’t need to have a Dior lipstick because it says Dior. My body wash is $2.99 and works just as good as any $10.00 product. I don’t mind buying food products without fancy labels, because really if you read the ingredients they are the same just in different packaging.
6. Something I’m willing to splurge on is shoes and clothing for work. If you find a good pair of shoes or great shirt/sweater/slacks why not spend the extra money? You know that you are going to wear them and they are going to last.
7. I would trade the cold winters for 70 degree weather all year around.