Horrary it is Friday!
Looking forward to this weekend! So what a better way to start it then with a Fill in the Blank Friday from The Little Things We Do…
1. My favorite daily responsibility is cooking dinner. Before my new job I didn’t like cooking when I got home because it was so late. Now that I get out at five and can be home by 5:20 it makes all the difference in how much time I have and what I make.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is dishes. That is why I came up with the rule of whoever cooks does not have to do the dishes. So since I always cook the hubby always does the dishes! Woot!
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is cheeseburgers and french fries. We never get to have them at home because we don’t have a grill and I don’t like making them on the stovetop. As for French fries, I don’t know why we never buy them for home. Maybe because they are so bad for you!
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is Italian food. We love pasta and sauces. When eating out I really don’t like order pasta because I always know that I can make it better and it is cheaper when I make it.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is having my recipe published in a Martha Stewart magazine. Otherwise, I have no idea.
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for health and happiness for all of my friends and family, enough money to keep us comfortable and our dream house.
7. My biggest pet peeve is hearing people chew. I know this sounds a little odd, but I hate to hear someone chomping on their food. Close our mouth, please!
Happy Friday Everyone!