I love starting Monday’s off with BookishPenguin’s Monday Five Countdown!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. My family. I love spending time with them. No matter what we are doing they always make it fun and light. I can’t tell you how hard I laughed all of Saturday when I was with them.
2. The last four days. My husband has been away and I have been able to get a lot of little projects done that I usually can’t do when he is around. He is such a wonderful distraction that when we are together we want to do nothing else but enjoy being with each other. That makes it hard to do other things. lol.
3. Sunny days with blue skies and fluffy clouds. This weekend was so nice. I decided to grab my beach chair, a glass of wine and my Kindle. I soaked in some of the warm rays and it was wonderful.
4. Margarita and Movie Night. A new tradition we have started!
5. Fruit. Unlike money it grows on trees.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. Today is my sisters birthday. She is turning 25. TWENTY FIVE!! Sometime I feel like time is going too quickly.
2. Osama bin Laden is dead.
3. I can’t wait till my husband comes home tonight. I am going to give him the biggest hug and kiss.
4. Money. It is the root of all evil. I wish I could win the lottery.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Make dinner everyday except for ManThursday.
2. Wrapping gifts. We have four birthdays this week and another next week. Phew!
3. A lot more posts this month. I have been slacking majorly!
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Not getting the wedding band I wanted. I almost bought a wedding band (I have my ring and an inset but no band for casual days). I just couldn’t justify spending that much money right now.
2. My hair. I am so not happy with it right now.
One Random Thing
1. Ever find a new show on Netflix and want to watch the whole series in one sitting? I stayed up way to late last night to watch a show, couldn’t pull myself away and now I feel very tired today. Lucky for my I still have plenty of the season to go!
What’s going on with your five for today?