Horrary it is Friday and even better when it is the start of a three day weekend!
I am looking forward to this weekend. It is going to be filled with barbeques, long walks, lemonade and time spent with my honey. So what a better way to start it then with a Fill in the Blank Friday from The Little Things We Do…
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to a Sandles All Inclusive Resort somewhere in the Caribbean. Beach, sun, sand, a cool drink and my honey. That would be perfection!
2. Something I often rant about is when people try to push off their beliefs on someone else. My poor husband has to listen to me all the time about this. “Who does he/she think he/she is?!?!”.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is cheese. If it tasted good on everything – I would put it on everything.
4. My “life-saving” products are my creams. I cannot live without them.
5. A friend is someone who takes you for who you are. A person who doesn’t try to change you or make you feel bad for who you are. A friend is someone who loves your personality even though it may clash with their own.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be “What foods will you never develop an acquired taste for?”. It was a question that came up in an e-mail that I received yesterday. I am usually surprised by the answers that I get for this question from friends.
7. My favorite kind of art is anything that has to doing with painting. I worked for an art curator for many years and I loved seeing all of the new paintings we acquired. I can’t tell you how many hours I just spent studying the brush strokes, the colors and the textures. Sometimes I do wish that I still worked there so I could spend my days looking at wonderful works of art.