Since so much has been going on in my life right now I thought I needed a Monday Five Countdown. I need to stop with the Pity Party and be grateful for what I have.
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. My husband. He has been so supportive the last couple of weeks. I found out some very sad news and have been dealing with some things as of late. He really has been there every step of the way. Cheering me up and making me smile.
2. A day off. Friday I took the day off to take care of some personal stuff. I was happy that I got to relax, sleep in for a bit, visit my old workmates and do a little shopping.
3. My family. For being supportive in anything I decide to do.
4. Mini trips that are schedule in the upcoming weeks. A weekend away, apple picking, visiting a winery, pear picking. Can’t wait!
5. Whole Foods. Thank goodness for this place! Ever since I have gone gluten free it has been easier to find things to eat.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. The little weekend trip we’re gonna take in two weeks. We both really need to get away. Wine will flow, food will be gobbled, hot tube will be used and tears will stream with how much we have laughed. Can’t wait to see our friends!
2. Rutherford Pancake House’s gluten free pancakes. Oh Yum!
3. My test results. Blood was taken and now we wait. Ek!
4. Fall. I wish the weather would go back to the weather we had last week. Cool days and cool nights where you can open your windows and feel the breeze.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Look for vacation deals. We want to go to Chicago, back to San Diego and maybe schedule a trip to a tropical island in the next couple of months.
2. Start making a menu for next month. We are going meatless and I need ideas!
3. Some down time. Maybe a little relaxing, reading a book, a nap, watching a movie, having a cool drink or just taking a long walk with my husband.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Life. It has been pretty up and down lately with quite a few bumps. Hoping it slows down a bit.
2. Our apartment. I want to paint it, but it has been so muggy. I also want to switch things around and make it fresh again. SO far, no time and money.
One Random Thing
1. For all of October K and I are going meatless. We are doing it as a 31 day challenge just to see if we can. So far two people don’t think we are going to make it. That makes us want to do it all the more!
What’s going on with your five for today?