It has been a while since I have posted. I am not going to into why I was away or what happen. No need to get into that. SO, I decided to start off with a Fill in the Blank Friday. They always cheer me up.
If you are going to do one of your own, don’t forget to link up on the little things we do…
1. Nothing says fall like open windows with the smell of leaves and the cool breeze while drinking a hot chocolate and wearing your most favorite comfy sweater.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is hands down apple picking. We do it every year.
3. My favorite fall treat is pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. These!
4. Fall makes me think of warm nights cuddling up to my husband with a warm up of tea/hot chocolate/cider.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! the smell of leaves, hot apple pie, pumpkins, warm colors, warm socks, down vest.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is a down vest, long sleeve shirt, jeans and boots.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving. I adore the meal preparation, the family gathering, Macy’s parade and the feeling of love that surrounds the holiday. Turkey helps too!