You know the drill! Fill in the blank Friday brought to you by the little things we do….
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is Mint love social club.
2. Something I am thankful for is the support of my friends and family. I have really needed them in the last couple of months and they have been there for me 100%.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was the random pirate game my husband’s brother sent us months ago. We finally broke it out when our friend John was over. Hilarious!
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a pair of cozy Hearthside slippers from LL Bean in bright berry. Seen here.
5. I am excited about the calendar full of plans we have for the next two months. Busy but fun.
6. If I were a color I would be purple. It is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, and mystery.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by taking a long walk with my husband, coming back to a warm apartment with hot chocolate and marshmallows and my favorite fluffy blanket.