Happens all of the time. From cat vs. human.
Other places cats sleep but shouldn’t:
(but Layla does anyway)
– on your cell phone (sometimes she will sit directly on it and I will be searching everywhere for it). Not even the vibration will make her move.
– in your blankets. I never jump into bed anymore because I am not sure if she will be cuddled up somewhere in the sheets/blankets.
– in boxes. If there is a box, she will sit in it.
– on my book. When I am reading it. Always.
– in the sink. Watch it little lady..I am trying to wash my hands!